Wide Span Shelving
Whether it’s for retail, commercial or industrial purposes, Wide Span Shelving can help you better utilize your space and get you organized. It is the standard within the industry for shelving designed to contain high, wide or bulky loads.
Wide Span Shelving bridges the storage gap between conventional shelving and pallet racks. Strong, cost effective and versatile, it is often referred to as Heavy Duty Shelving or Baby Rack.
Wide Span Shelving is ideal for an almost unlimited range of applications,
ranging from garage shelving to record storage to retail shelving and warehouse applications. It is also
great for hand stack operations where heavy capacity pallet racking isn’t required.
Wide Span Shelving is quick and easy to install and adjust. Beams can quickly be assembled onto frames like standard pallet rack beams, only their much lighter. Shelf and deck options include partial board, galvanized shelf panels and wire mesh decks. The shelf and deck application can also support various combinations as needed.
- Fast, easy assembly
- Ideal for record storage, retail and grocery applications
- Great for hand stacking operations
- Can be fitted with wire mesh decks, wood decks, or galvanised drop-in panels
- Bay widths typically 48”, 72” and 96”
- 1pc beam design for strength and safety
- Beams adjustable on 2” centres
- All decks fit flush to the top of the beam
Let Flow-Rite analyze your storage requirements to find you the best possible solution.
Contact us today for a free consultation.