Carton Flow Racking System
This Heavy Duty Carton Flow Racking System is tough enough to endure high impact, maximum weight applications, making it ideal for environments such as the automotive industry and other demanding environments.
A Carton Flow Racking System allows picking operations to be performed at the front of the system while replenishment takes place at the back of the system. As cartons are removed from the picking side, new product rolls forward to replace those removed. Carton flow can increase pick rates up to 30% versus static storage, and provides a more ergonomically safe picking process.
Benefits of a Carton Flow Picking System
- First In, First Out (FIFO) system
- Roller Rack can be configured to work with two types of flow product
- Easily customized to fit your specific needs with standard “mix & match” components
- Simple to reconfigure or add additional bays
- Additional productivity accessories and enhancers available
- Easy to assemble
Light Duty Tube Carton Flow Rack Picking System