Flow-Rite Inc., designs, supplies and installs Cantilever Racking systems in Toronto and Southern Ontario. Using our extensive experience in multi-faceted warehouse storage systems, we will design a solution that incorporates your racking requirements. From an initial product and warehouse appraisal, we analyse your product types, material handling equipment, available warehouse space, current racking systems and warehouse shelving. This deeper understanding of your business operation forms the foundation in designing a storage solution that maximises your warehouse capacity and operational needs.
Please contact us today for a free consulation.
What is Cantilever Racking
Cantilever Racking is designed to store long items or larger items such as lumber, flooring, appliances, piping etc. If you have unusual sized items for storage, then Cantilever Racking is a great storage system for your needs.
The height can be adjusted to give a custom fit for your storage items. It can be arranged in either single or double sided racking, either back to back forming aisles or placed against a wall. These racks utilize a centre column with arms providing the actual shelf levels for storing items.
Advantages of Cantilever Racking
- Relativity easy to install and reconfigure
- Is able to store any type of load from pallets to timber
- Ideal for long loads, reducing handling times and improving productivity as stock is more accessible
- Additional arms can be added allowing for storage of all shapes and sizes
- Can store products vertically up to 6 meters high
Disadvantages of Cantilever Racking
- Cost of capital investment to install and design the racking
- Need an aisle space in between every rack
- Inefficient when storing pallets
Flow-Rite Inc., will analyze your needs to ensure you recieve the right Cantilever Racking system. Call us today.