Whether it’s for commercial or industrial purposes, heavy duty industrial steel Boltless Shelving can help you better utilize your space and get you organized.
Industrial Boltless Shelving is a space-effective economical storage system that is very safe for almost any heavy-duty application. The shelves are produced from high strength cold-rolled steel and come complete with double-bends on all four sides with closed locking corners. Uprights are made from 16 gage hot-rolled-steel. They are pre-punched, roll-formed, welded and cut to length in a continuous operation.
Boltless Shelving minimizes setup time and provides a vast selection of heavy to light racking system requirements. Easy and fast to install and dismantle, Boltless Shelving can be added to existing racking systems for increased cost savings in your warehouse storage system.
Due to the wide range of products and solutions, Flow-Rite uses suppliers such as Metalsistems, EZ Rect and Metalware Interlok due to their dependability, quality and durability.
- Double folded closed corners for maximum support
- A two-way locking principle at each corner
- Reinforcing bars are added to the front and rear of
the shelf for heave loads
- All shelves are punched for Bin Dividers
- Ideal for medium case and piece pick applications
- Special clips allow quick adjustment of shelf heights
- Baked enamel finish
- Typical shelf widths 36", 42" and 48"
Let Flow-Rite analyze your warehouse storage requirements to find you the best possible industrial shelving solution.
Contact us today for a free consultation.